Corona-Update CW 4 - 29.01.2021
- The Corona home office scheme will continue until 15.03.2021 for the time being.
- Due to a current legal amendment, the entitlement to children's sickness benefits for insured persons in the statutory health insurance system will be extended for the calendar year 2021. More details here.
- Standard period of study / number of semesters: Like the summer semester 2020, the winter semester 2020/21 will not be counted as a semester (§4 Corona HEVO).
- Failed examinations count as free attempts if they were conducted as electronic examinations due to the Corona pandemic or if the type of examination specified in the examination regulations was replaced by another type of examination (§5 Corona HEVO).
- For students with a child up to 14 years of age, each examination taken and not passed in the winter semester 2020/21 counts as a free attempt. (§5 Corona HEVO)