Corona-Update CW 45 - 06.11.2020
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between you and other persons on the university grounds (distance requirement).
- In all buildings of Kiel University of Applied Sciences, mouth-and-nose covers must be worn until a workplace is reached and it is ensured that the minimum distance of 1.50 metres can be maintained.
- When two or more people are in a room, it is only necessary to wear mouth-nose covers if the minimum distance of 1.50 m cannot be maintained. This does not apply to courses.
- In courses, students must maintain the minimum distance of 1.50 m between themselves and to the lecturers and must also wear a mouth-and-nose cover, even if physical barriers are present.
- Teachers are exempt from the obligation to wear a mouth-and-nose cover in face-to-face courses if a minimum distance of 1.50 m to other persons is ensured throughout the course.
- To in crease the subjective feeling of security it ist possible to wear visors in addition to maintaining the minimum distance.
- A handout on questions relating to work from the home office was prepared for the employees.