Corona-Update CW 47 - 20.11.2020
- In the case that a member of the university*r was tested positive for Covid-19, the following should be done:
- Students should immediately inform the Kiel University of Applied Sciences by sending an e-mail to corona(at)fh-kiel.de. The health department must be informed before the university.
- Students can find information on the UAS Kiel website about their rights and obligations in relation to their studies.
- Employees should immediately contact the responsible personnel department management (Ms. Küchmeister or Ms. Scheffler). They, too, must inform the public health department before the university.
- Employees can find out about their rights and obligations with regard to their employment on these UAS Kiel pages.