International Sales and Purchasing in EngineeringBachelor’s
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Length of Study: 6 semesters
Enrolment: each winter term (no admission restrictions)
Application deadlines for first semesters of study: May until 15.09. of each year (winter term)
Application deadlines from higher semesters: December until 15.03. of each year (summer term), May until 15.09. of each year (winter term)
Pre-study training: evidence of 12-week practical training/internship, to be completed by the beginning of the 3rd semester
- general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or
- subject-related higher education entrance qualification or
- general or subject-specific technical college entrance qualification (consisting of a school- and a practical-based part) or
- successfully passed master craftsman’s examination or equivalent previous education (e.g. apprenticeship)
- all information about the university entrance qualification
Please apply in good time so that you can start your studies smoothly!
Information about the date of the first term student welcome event, and thus the start of your studies, can be found here.
The processing time for your application can take up to 2 weeks and the last possible date for enrolment is 31st March for the summer semester and 30th September for the winter semester.
Applications for the first semester of study:
- May until 15.09. of each year (winter term)
Applications for higher semester of study:
- December until 15.03. of each year (summer term)
- May until 15.09. (winter term)
Information on application deadlines and procedures for applicants with a foreign university entrance qualification can be found at https://www.fh-kiel.de/en/degree-courses/information-for-prospective-students/international-applications
Documents to be submitted (as upload):
- certificate of university entrance qualification
- certificate in the event of a name change (e.g. marriage certificate)
- certificate of exmatriculation (de-registration) if you are studying/have studied the same course of study for which you are requesting admission to a first semester of study
- if applicable, certification of civic/social service (armed forces, year of social and ecological work, EU voluntary work, charity work, development agencies, etc)
- evidence of completed professional training (exam certificate)
- evidence of previously study periods by means of study certificates
- evidence of previously completed courses (when applying for a higher semester)
- if applicable, proof of sufficient German language skills for applicants without a German university entrance qualification and without a German university degree (enrolment requirement in the case of admission)
When your documents have been checked positively, you receive an invitation to enrol.
You are informed of the enrolment deadline with the notification of admission. If enrolment is not made on time, the right to the study place expires irrevocably. You can find more information on enrolment here.
There is a compulsory fee charged each semester for the Student Services Authority, the student body and the semester travel ticket.
Also, there is an administration charge for enrolment. This charge is non-refundable.
You can find our current Opening Hours here.