Examination of the re-registration and printing of study certificates

Please check whether you have re-registered properly by extending your student ID (chip card) at the terminal or by printing a current study certificate. If this is not possible, please contact the Student Secretariat.

Locations: foyer of the multi-purpose building, Sokratesplatz 3 and at the Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering - Grenzstrasse 5, 24149 Kiel as well as at the Faculty of Agriculture in the Student Secretariat, Grüner Kamp 11, 24783 Osterrönfeld.

Please also check whether your current address is registered in the system. You need to make possible changes through the qis (reporting obligation according to §18 of the Enrolment Statute of the UAS Kiel).

After successful re-registration, you can print your study certificate or verification for the BAföG office independently every semester. To do so, you need to go to the webpage and follow the instructions.
The advantage for you is to print the number of study certificates you need independently at home whenever you need them.

Premium refund for the re-registered semester

If you have paid the semester fee for the following semester but finish your studies before or at the beginning of the next semester, you can possibly get a full or partially refund. For that, you need your exmatriculation notice that you receive after proper exmatriculation at the Student Secretariat. You can find further information here.

For the refund of the paid semester fee, please contact : 

Studentenwerk Schleswig-Holstein
Westring 385, 24118 Kiel
Tel. 0431/8816 114

63.00 €

The request for a refund of the semester fee is available at


the AStA of the Fachhochschule Kiel (including the semester ticket)
Moorblöcken 1a, 24149 Kiel
Tel. 0431/210 4920

198.50 €

Students at the Campus Osterrönfeld (Faculty of Agriculture) 
and of online study degrees

10.00 €

The formal request for a refund from the AStA is available on the above-mentioned webpage with important information on deadlines and documents to be submitted.

Questions about re-registration

If you have questions, please contact the Student Secretariat, Sokratesplatz 3: studierendensekretariat(at)