Laboratory for Structural Engineering
We are currently looking for student assistants to help with research work and practical experiments.
Please contact Prof. Görtz, if you are interested in the position: stephan.goertz(at)fh-kiel.de.
- Bending Testing Machine Test Form+Test PP 1500 HK-2SH for 3- and 4-point bending tests up to 1.500 kN
- In cooperation with the Lab for Ship Strength: Test stand for dynamic component test up to +/-200 kN
- Pulling Device Form+Test ZV 250 for compression tests up to 250 kN
- Prestressing field for the production of prestressed components
- Measuring amplifier Gantner Q-brixx-XL
- Inductive displacement transducer MESSOTRON WTG
- Force Transducer HBM C6B 500 kN
- Strain gauges
- Digital Image Correlation System GOM Aramis Adjustable for flat strain measurement
- Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing System LUNA OdiSI 6002 for quasi-continuous strain measurement
- FEM-Programme Infograph for practical calculation of conventional systems
- FEM-Programme ATENA for complete non-linear calculation of reinforced 3D concrete structures
- In cooperation with the faculty of media: drone flight