The Centre for Culture and Science Communication (ZKW) develops formats of culture and science communication, especially in the field of new media. It works interdisciplinarily.
- It supports teaching and research and assists all institutions of the university with questions regarding the conception and development, and the media implementation of knowledge transfer.
- It supports the event culture of the university and runs the Media Dome, die Observatory and the Computer Museum.
Other functions are...
- development of activities that help to increase the attractiveness of the campus of the UAS Kiel
- imparting cultural and scientific contents in the regional and national environment
- implementation of research and development projects.
To complete its tasks, the centre works together with regional and national partners from the fields of culture and science.