The following documents are required for enrollment / registration:
- Letter of Admission (Placement)
- Completely filled out and signed application form “Einschreibbogen”
- Completely filled out and signed declaration of commitment form “Datenschutzerklärung”
- Proof of payment of the enrolment fee of € 115.00 (bank statement, transfer voucher)
We do not accept any advance payments or payments in cash.
Once you are in Kiel you can pay these fees at a local bank (e.g. using cash) before you enroll. Our admissions office will provide all the details to you.
- Proof of payment of the registration fee of € 100.00 (bank statement, transfer voucher)
- Health insurance certificate issued by a statutory health insurance company in Germany
(e.g. AOK, Barmer, TKK etc)
- Original university entrance certificate (e.g. a High School Diploma)
- Original document of the first university degree / transcripts etc
- Passport photo,
including: your degree programme (e.g. Master Information Technology) and application number on the reverse side
- Your original documents have to be presented for verification only.
- The entire enrollment procedure will take place after your arrival.
Please use the following link to download these procedures as a list in PDF form: