In order to receive your final diploma at the end of your stay at Kiel UAS, you have to officially de-register from the university.
In order to do so, follow the steps below:
1. Fill in the application for de-registration
· Student at the Campus Kiel: Antrag auf Exmatrikuklation
· Students at the Campus Osterrönfeld: Antrag auf Exmatrikulation
2. Attach the signed clearance form to your application
(The form is also available at your examination Office or here)
· Faculty of Agriculture: clearance form
· Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering: clearance form
· Faculty of Mechanical Engineering: clearance form
· Faculty of Media: clearance form
· Faculty of Social Work and Health: clearance form
· Faculty of Business Management: clearance form
Important Note: If you do not attach this form, you cannot be de-registered from Kiel UAS!
3. Attach your student ID-card
4. Hand in all documents mentioned above to the Admissions Office/Office for Student Affairs (‘Studiensekretariat’) either in person or by post to:
Please be aware that any pre-printed student enrolment confirmations are invalid after your de-registration has been completed! Unlawfully use of invalid student documents will be prosecuted.