- How can I request refund of my semester fee?
- I have changed the health insurance provider. Do I have to report?
- I have suffered an accident respectively commuting accident during the course of study.What do I have to consider?
- Where do I have to submit my notification of sickness?
- Where do I get a transcript?
- Where do I get a clearance certificate?
- I have changed my name. Whom do I have to inform?
You have to make a request to the AStA and the Studentenwerk (student committee) for refund.You have to observe deadlines. You have to submit your de-registration certificate to get a refund.For more information see here.
Should you change your health insurance provider please submit a new proof of health insurance coverage to the registrar’s office (compare to registration procedure). Members of a privateinsurance have to submit a certificate proving exemption from statutory health insurance.
Please inform the registrar’s office immediately. You have to complete an accident form which will
be sent to the Unfallkasse Nord (personal accident insurance provider). For more information see
Should you withdraw from an examination due to sickness please submit your notification of sickness
to the examination Office.
You can order a transcript at the examination office of your faculty.
You will get a clearance certificate at the examination office of your faculty.
Please submit your marriage certificate or other certificate to the registrar’s office in order to inform them that you changed your name. Please return your student ID card so that a new one can be issued.