Exchange Programs

If you wish to become an exchange student at Kiel UAS, you have to be nominated by your home university. Otherwise your application cannot be processed.

    (incl. European Project Semester (EPS)
    and European Business Semester (BPS)
  • ERASMUS+ International     
  • University Partnership Program
  • DAAD
  • CDHAW (Chinesisch-Deutsche Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften)
  • IGCHE (Indo German Centre for Higher Education)
  • Mdhk (Mexikanisch-Deutsche-Hochschulkooperation)

Exchange Students

Exchange Guide - more information about being an exchange student at Kiel UAS.