Application oriented research and development is the base of our excellent teaching which has opened up the potential for a variety of research projects on a national or international level, with the support of public funding or in close collaboration with local enterprises.
We focus on six research priorities:
- Challenges and chances of the demographic change (more)
- Transition towards a society being obliged to sustainability (more)
- Mechatronics and power electronics (more)
- Science communication (more)
- Marine and offshore technology (more)
We have positioned ourselves as an experienced project partner – read more about our opportunities to collaborate here. You can't find the right information? Please contact us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.