In the degree courses at the Faculty of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering you meet current challenges by creatively developing technical systems. Our various degree courses are characterised by their compatibility between economy and technology, management of sustainable energy systems, expansion of global communication, efficient management of an increasing amount of information and the use of microsystems in all areas of life.
The following degree programmes are available to the students:
- Electrical Engineering (Bachelor, Master)
- Mechatronics (Bachelor, Master)
- Technology Management and Marketing (Bachelor)
- Information Technology and Internet (Bachelor)
- Information Technology (International Master)
- Wind Engineering (Master)