Faculty of Business Management
We as the Kiel University of Applied Sciences are located in northern Germany, next to the sea. At our campus, there aren’t only northerners but people from very different national and international origins. We love and live this diversity and the constant personal dialogue with our students and partners.
- Study with a close practical orientation.
- Use your knowledge in projects.
- Profit from modern learning methods.
- No tuition fees.
The Faculty of Business Management has approximately 2,000 students and 36 professors and unites attractive diversity and individual support. In addition, the faculty is practically oriented and very international.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Students of the Faculty of Business Management can opt to enrol on a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or in Business Information Systems; consolidating their knowledge by staying on to complete a master’s degree in either of these fields. There is also as conversion Master’s degrees available to those graduates who have not got first degrees in any business studies discipline. The Master of Industrial Engineering and Management is designed for graduates with a first degree in Industrial Engineering and Mangement.
The Faculty of Business Management offers the following courses:
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Management ONLINE (parttime / fulltime)
- Master of Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems ONLINE
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Business Management (for Non-Graduates in Business Management)
- Master of Industrial Engineering and Management