Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers a wide range of courses for the education of professional engineers. All courses are practice-oriented and offer a scientific base which qualifies for responsibility and self-reliance in professional life and ensures the necessary preconditions for life-long learning and success.
You can choose between the following courses:
- Bachelor of International Sales & Purchasing in Engineering, B.Eng., 6 semester.
- Bachelor of Mechanical engineering, B.Eng., 6 semester.
- Master of Mechanical engineering, M.Eng., 4 semester.
- Offshore Systems Engineering, B. Eng., 6 semester
- Bachelor of Naval Architecture and Maritime Engineering, B.Eng., 6 semester.
- Master of Naval Architecture and Maritime Engineering M.Eng., 4 semester.
Lectures for these courses are mostly held in German.
International students can also apply for the
- European Project Semester,
a project-based course held in English.