Prof. Dr. Patrick Rupert-Kruse
Media Theory and Immersion Science
Teaching and research areas:
- Theory and conception of immersive media and synthetic realities
- Media development, convergence and innovation
- Media reception studies (Virtual Embodiment, Empathy, Identification)
- Transmedia storytelling
- Innovative formats for cultural mediation (X10DR)
Recent tenders (Projects / Theses):
A list of all current project and thesis tenders is available [here].
- Commissioner for studies, teaching and examinations
- Study course manager for the master’s degree "Media Conception"
- Head of the Institute for Immersive Media (ifim)