Susanne van Engelen, M.A.
MA Theatre Studies and German Philology
Doctoral candidate at the University of Zürich, Institute for Social Anthropology and Empirical Cultural Studies
- Communication Management
- Political Communication and Campaigns
- Rhetoric and Presentation Techniques
- Media Writing in Public Relations
- Methods of Hermeneutical and Empirical Social Research
Consultation hours in winter semester 2020/21
- Thesis and Project Consultation for all those who wish to write their theses or projects under my supervision or plan to do so and need information: Wednesdays, 10.00-11.30 hrs.
- General Consultation for all those who have other questions: in winter semester 2020/21 by appointment.
During the lecture-free period, the interdisciplinary weeks and the examination period only by appointment.
IMPORTANT: Free places on my supervision list for theses and projects are only available for the summer semester 2021. All those who wish to write about (social, ecological or economic) sustainability, NGO communication or other current or acute social issues or phenomena have thematic priority.