The UAS Kiel offers the possibility for students to print their student certificates each semester via the internet. The printed certificate can be verified online by the recipient.
To zoom in please click on the images.
At the UAS Kiel self-service portal (qis.fh-kiel.de).
- The student’s email address is the username
- The corresponding password is the student email password
4. Select certification type
There are three types:
- A general student certificate
- A student certificate according to §9, BAföG [government loan system], (valid for the BAföG application)
- A data checklist, which consists of the student’s master data
The certificates printed by the student him/herself can be verified online by the recipient. In addition, each certification consists of a 16-digit verification number.
2.On the verification page
1. Type the verification code in blocks of 4
2. Type the confirmation code in the lower input field
3. Click “verify”