Prof. Dr. Rune E. Gulev
PROFESSOR FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Academic Head of the Centre for Languages and Intercultural Studies (ZSIK)
International Coordinator for the Faculty of Business Management
CORE ACADEMIC FOCUS:
- Intercultural Management & Cross Cultural Leadership
- Managing Sustainability for Modern Businesses
- Strategic Management
New book out now.
Available for purchase here
Mondays 13:00 - 14:00
Outside the regular teaching semester, please schedule a meeeting via email or agreed upon times. For Virtual meetings, please use this link: https://fh-kiel.zoom.us/j/86173715390
- Intercultural Management (Post-graduate level)
- Cross Cultural Leadership & Human Resource Management (Post-graduate level)
- Cross Cultural Business Management (Under-graduate level)
- Managing Sustainability for Modern Businesses (Under-graduate level)
- Strategic Management & Marketing (Under-graduate level)
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION INTERESTS:
Rune Ellemose Gulev's current research aims at linking national variances in culture together thereby bridging communication gaps and improving the conditions under which international businesses operate. Being from Denmark but having lived, worked and studied mostly abroad he is a firm believer in a unified Europe and a strong supporter of professional and academic initiatives that transcend national borders and celebrate cultural diversity.
Prof. Gulev provides seminars for companies and higher learning institutions on how to improve the effectiveness of employees operating in multicultural workplaces. This can range from how you structure your work teams to the specific motivational techniques that work best in certain situations.