What is required for the application?
- Download the application form from our website.
- Fill in the application form (legible/readable)
- Sign the application form.
- Attach the documents listed on page 2 of the application form.
Please send the application including all required documents directly to us!
There is no need for you to submit your application via uniassist e.V.
Please note that only complete applications can be processed on time.
Application deadline for winter semester
(admission test in June / beginning of semester in August):
1 October to 15 May (postmark)
Application deadline for summer semester
(admission test in November / beginning of semester in January):
16 April to 30 September (postmark)
Our admission criteria:
- A school education qualified for a higher education institution in your home country (some countries: additional higher education entrance exam or study semester). You can check the preconditions on this website: www.anabin.kmk.org
- German language skills (at least “Zertifikat Deutsch” B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Passing of entrance examination in subjects German and Mathematics.
- English skills are not obligatory.