Attention: From 1st May 2022, you can only apply online for the preparatory course at Kiel University of Applied Sciences! Applications sent by post can no longer be considered.
You do not have to apply for the preparatory college via uni-assist e.V!
The following application deadlines apply:
For the summer semester of the following year:
May 1st – September 15th
For the winter semester of the following year:
November 1st – March 15th
In order to be able to apply for the Studienkolleg, you must first register. After successful registration, a welcome email will be sent to you. Please follow the instructions contained therein to activate your user account.
You can then apply for the degree “Feststellungsprüfung” in the subject “Studienkolleg”. For the application you need the following documents:
- curriculum vitae in German in tabular form
- passport photo
- school certificate with a list of subjects and grades (if your certificate is not in English or French, a German translation must also be attached!)
- if applicable, the documents about a course of study started or completed in the home country or the participation in a university entrance examination
- reports/certificates of successfully completed German courses (Certificates of attendance are not sufficient!)
- passport or identity card
- visa/residence permit if you are already in Germany
All documents must be uploaded digitally to the system. Postal delivery is no longer desired.
If the examination of your documents shows that you meet the requirements for admission to the preparatory college, you will be invited to the entrance test. The study places are allocated on the basis of the results of the entrance test.
If you have a question about an ongoing application, always indicate in your email:
- applicant number
- surname and first name
- date of birth
- if applicable: when you took part in an entrance test with us.