Naval architects work in all branches of the maritime industry which produce river- and seagoing vessels in all varieties and sizes. They develop new types and shapes of vessels, construct components, such as hulls, superstructures and equipment, test ship models in scaled and minimised test facilities, plan and monitor production and assembly and, where appropriate, do modification and repair work. Additionally, the task area could also include cost calculation and sales activities.
- Study course counselling: Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Benedict Boesche (Bachelor)
- Study information ont the pages of the Admission Office
- Examination procedures, regulations
- Internship guidelines
- Handbook of modules for Bachelor's in Naval Architecture and Maritime Engineering
- Central study advice
- Student representatives in mechanical engineering