Digital Business ManagementMaster’s
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Length of Study: 3 semesters
Course content: German and English
Enrolment: each summer and winter term (admission free)
Application deadlines for all semesters of study: December until 15.03. of each year year (summer term), May until 15.09. of each year (winter term)
- an initial professional degree in economics. In addition, 10 CP in the field of "Statistics" and 10 CP in the field of (business) computer science or digitization must be proven.
- If the previous study had less than 210 credit points, but at least 180 credit points, the missing skills must be made up. As a rule, a total of 300 credit points should be achieved. Applicants will be informed of the competences to be proven and the latest possible time for their proof by the examination board at the beginning of the course.
- evidence of English language skills that correspond to at least level B 2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Example of accepted evidence can be found in Section 7 of the Examination Regulations for the master’s degree in Applied Communication Studies.
Please apply in good time so that you can start your studies smoothly!
Applications for all semesters of study:
- December until 15.01. of each year (summer term)
- May until 15.07. of each year (winter term)
Information on application deadlines and procedures for applicants with a foreign university entrance qualification can be found at https://www.fh-kiel.de/en/degree-courses/information-for-prospective-students/international-applications
Documents to be submitted (as upload):
- evidence of the above-mentioned university degree (bachelor’s certificate, performance overview with grades, etc.) or if the first university degree was not completed: proof that a maximum of 15 of the credit points required for the bachelor’s degree are still outstanding with a provisional average grade
- first university entrance qualification (Abitur, technical college leaving certificate)
- certificate in the event of a name change (e.g. marriage certificate)
- certificate of exmatriculation (de-registration) if you have studied/are studying the same course of study for which you are requesting admission to a first semester of study
- complete evidence of previous study periods by means of study certificates
- evidence of previous grades (when applying for a higher semester)
- if applicable, proof of sufficient German language skills for applicants without a German university entrance qualification and without a German university degree (enrolment requirement in the case of admission!!!)
Once your application documents are received by the Kiel University of Applied Sciences, they are checked for form and content by the Student Secretariat and the Examinations Office or the Examination Board of the degree program.
When your documents have been positively checked, you receive an invitation to enrol.
You are informed of the enrolment deadline with the notification of admission. If enrolment is not made on time, the right to the study place expires irrevocably. You can find more information on enrolment here.
If the examination of your documents reveals that the admission requirements have not been met, you receive a rejection notice with a corresponding justification.
There is a compulsory fee charged each semester for the Student Services Authority, the student body and the semester travel ticket.
Also, there is an administration charge for enrolment. This charge is non-refundable.
You can find our current Opening Hours here.